Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Miranda's Baby Shower


The church is putting together a baby shower for Miranda on March 15 at 1:00pm at the church.

All church members as well as families and friends are invited. If you would like to participate, please call the church office, Trudy, or me. Or you can leave a comment.....

Event: Miranda's Baby Shower
Date: March 15, 2009
Time: 1:00PM
Place: FUMC Alhambra
Address: 9 N Almansor St, Alhambra CA 91801

P.S. Lunch will be served at 12:15PM. Please let us know if you will be joining us for lunch.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there 4 sure!!

DCMH said...

Congratulation!!!

ritzy said...

Count me in! So excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Jesus, me and Di will be there. Congratulations!

annie88888 said...

Congratulation!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will be there for sure! Congratulations!!!