Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Four Season" Plaza

This afternoon we had lunch in JJ Cafe in the "Four Season Plaza", at least I think that is what it is called. The plaza is on the other side of the freeway from Diamond Plaza which is always crowded and finding parking is a nightmare. I have always thought that we need something like this but was surprised that they could built a little plaza like this with such a small strip of land but they did. They have been working on it for sometime now and I think it was delayed a bit because of the slow economy but some of the stores have moved in... and we decided to try the JJ Cafe.

The place is actually crowded and we had to wait. It is typical Taiwanese deli. Environment is cool, a litttle crowded but okay. Food is umm ahhh hmm, okay, I don't like it. The service is good, actually they have a lot of servers for a Chinese cafe. It was nice to experience it but I am not likely to go back, unless if I am forced to or am invited to eat there :)


The view from the street. It is three stories and there is underground parking although we did not have to use it today.

Another view where you can see the JJ Cafe

JJ Cafe and Bakery in Chinese

View from inside. It is actually surprisingly very crowded..

Can you believe that the lawn is actually made of artificial turf? It looks good now that it is new. I wonder what will happen when it gets old...

























The food. The food that I don't particularly cared for :(

No comments: