Saturday, October 3, 2009

Breakfast at Best Korner...

We had breakfast at "Best Korner" this morning in the 99 Market Plaza. I don't know about the best corner, the location is good but somehow they can never made it. We have seen so many restaurants coming and going in the past few years ranging from Chinese, Japanese, Korean....

This is now a Taiwanese deli. Atmosphere is good because it is new but as soon as we sat down, all we heard are complaints and jokes about the services.... We were lucky because we got there at the right time and found us a table immediately... Apparently they are still trying to figure out how to run the operation. There were a lot of traffic but a lot of people left because of no service.. (what a pity..) I will say they have no idea what they were doing....

The food is "so so.." but unfortunately I saw 2 parties complaint of bad food. Bad food in a new restaurant? That really concerns me.... and the worst part is the waitress or may be the boss started smelling the food as if saying how could that be... :(

Personally I don't think I will be back, except may be for take out...

Also I met an old friend Frank there... It has been a few years...









No comments: