Friday, February 27, 2009

32nd Week

Miranda is now in her 32nd week. She is huge and as usual grouchy and .... :(

She is seeing her doctors twice and sometimes three times a week. She is doing very well. (Her doctor said so) Her sugar level is under control, her blood pressure is also under control (I guess she has no stress now) and everything else are good as well.

Now that I am her driver driving her back and forth from the doctors visits, I am missing so much work that I think my stress level is getting up there :)

We visited her perinatologist this morning. They did all the routine tests and they measured the fetus' growth again. Everything is good and the doctor is very happy with her progress. The baby now weighs 4 1/2 pounds.

We are now looking forward to the 36th week, when the doctor will do an amniocentesis to determine if the baby's lungs are matured enough to breath on his own. Once his lungs is ready, the doctor will deliver the baby to avoid any further complications.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We will keep you posted.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy for both you and Miranda. Let us keep thanking God for his goodness and His GODNESS!

Anonymous said...

Ever since Miranda's last hospitalization, Friday has new meaning to me. Everytime Friday comes along, I thank God for keeping her and baby safe for another week. Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear the news. Let's keep praying. We can't wait for our NEWPHEW to arrive! As for Mira's grouchiness, get used to it, bro.

Anonymous said...

I thank God for His true blessing to Miranda! You are doing great, Miranda! Can't wait to see the great gift sent by the Lord!