Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gene's Love Letter

My love,

My love is so overwhelmingly obtuse for you. When I glance at your
proportional face, my heart pumps at irregular intervals. When the
rays of light gleam on your beautiful hair, and I see you walking in
those converse, it gives me a concave smile. I wish I could create a
formula to make you slope into my perpendicular arms.

Yours truly,
Gene Yong



"With Gene's permission, I'm posting his love letter that he wrote as part of his homework. Here goes ..." - Roderick

4 comments:

Robert Yong said...

Good job Gene! Anybody fall for it already?

none said...

WOW! That is pretty good...

Robert Yong said...

That is one... :)

Amanda Yong said...

Very clever! And, HIGH vocabulary!






P.S. Daddy, I just to tell you, I am not falling for it!