Friday, May 1, 2009

A Night Out....

We went out and celebrated Anderson's "one month old" tonight in Red Lobster. After being confined to home for a month (sort of), Miranda and all of us went to pig-out. We also took the opportunity to take Miranda's parents out for some nice dinner. We appreciated their help so much for the past month. We don't know what we would do without them. Anderson actually slept through the dinner... (what a good boy :) !) So far, he looks as good as Amanda when Amanda was a baby.... Could we be this lucky? :)




























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go out to have a good dinner too... as I am in confinement... so many restraint.

Lina

Llanet said...

nice...maybe next time invite me, I will love to have a drink with you guys too :)