Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Amanda's Black & White (Graduation) Party

Amanda and her class had a Black & White Party at her school this morning (I called it Graduation Party). I don't know why they won't call it a graduation party since it is a graduation party.

Amanda did not give us too much information so I did not know what to expect. I just dropped her off to school this morning and then wait for the program to start.

They started the party by being pampered. They were served breakfast. The parents were made to wait for them to make a grand entrance and then watch them eat and drool. We, the parents are reminded over and over that the food are for the kids only, and not to cross the line :(

Then they sort of entertained the parents by singing. (way too many songs if you ask me) And I don't think they did too well. Not enough practice! And Amanda was not paying too much attention. (I have photos to prove it)

Then they hang out certificates (That is why it should be called a graduation party) and Presidential Awards, and thank God Amanda got one of those or she will be in real trouble :)

Then the kids were entertained by a magician...

I heard that they had fun with water guns and other activities after that (I left so I can't report...)

The breakfast prepared for the 5th Grader

Fruits, desserts and more. The parents can only watch and drool :(

Amanda making her grand entrance


Amanda and Alexandria

They are entertaining the parents....

Amanda with her certificate

They were entertained with a Magic Show. Do you recognize the magician?

1 comment:

Llanet said...

Nice...congrats Amanda...and YES I reconize the magician...he is the one that was in a couple of Amandas B-day parties :)