Friday, June 19, 2009

Mexican Words of the Day

Mexican word of the day: Hoochie
My vieja found a girls number on my phone and she yelled 'tell me hoochie is!!!'

Mexican word of the day: Puta
Puta phone down and get back to work!

Mexican word of the day: Sodas
My vieja complains a lot and sodas her sister!!

Mexican word of the day: Tissue
Hey vato if you don't know how to do it, let me tissue!

Mexican word of the day: Cockatoo
I was in the bathroom when my viejo knocked on the door and said, hurry, I have to Cockatoo!!!

Mexican word of the day: Wheelchair
My homie was downing a cold one and I said, hey where's mine? He says don't worry, wheelchair!

Mexican word of the day: Injure
Me and my homies were playing poker and when I won, I yelled injure face!

Mexican word of the day: Highway
I turned around in bed, looked at my wife and said, highway! Put on some make-up!!

Mexican word of the day: Juarez
My vieja slapped me and I said Juarez your problem?!

Mexican word of the day: Texas
My friend always Texas me dumb jokes!

No comments: