Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Anderson is coming home...

Miranda went to feed Anderson this morning in the hospital. The doctors told her that they have done all the tests and he has the clearance to come home this afternoon.

We will pick him up later today after his late afternoon feeding. We are all very excited and looking forward to Anderson coming home. But, we are also very nervous since this is all new to us again. After all it has been more than eleven years since we took care of an infant .... and he is so tiny and fragile. So, any parenting advice would be welcomed.... and appreciated..

I think Amanda is the most excited one. I think she is excited to be a Big Sister and looking forward to seeing her brother home. Look at her message on MSN that she had on yesterday.....

2 comments:

Llanet said...

Woohoo!! Don't worry..I am sure you guys will do just fine and Amanda will be of alot of help too.....right Amanda? :)
God want it you guys to have a baby and I am sure he will be helping as well...xoxoxo to Anderson!

Amanda Yong said...

Yes, I will, but no diapers! (eww...:() But, I am sooo excited that Anderson is coming hoe, I can't wait! :)