Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My mom in Cambodia

After celebrating her 70th birthday in Sibu, Malaysia, my mom and my "little" brother and my "little" sister have moved on to spend a few exotic days in Cambodia....

"We went to Angkor Wat today, we had two coconut today since the weather is so hot. we sweat like crazy, cups of sweats. Mom is so tired today that she said that she can't walk anymore. After drinking the coconut milk, she is back to life again, and then we brought her to the 90 minutes oil massage and she is feeling much better now.It's much better today, may be it's the oil that made them press harder.

The picture below is where my mom was eating the sticky rice cooked in the bamboo, she was so hungry yesterday that she doesn't care that she was eating food from the Hawker store.... " - Quote from Mee Kee

No comments: