Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sibu

My mother, my brother Lok, my sister Mee Kee and her husband Sam are vacationing in Sibu (my hometown) and to celebrate my mother's 70th birthday. They are having a great time, enjoying the local food, bonding with families and experiencing the humid and hot weather...

I am sharing some of the pictures sent by my sister especially of food, Malaysian food, the food that I grew up with. I am so jealous......

Enjoy!!!

Kampua Mee, my favorite..... yummm

The Swan, symbol of Sibu

Malaysian Satay

Fried Noodle

CLICK HERE FOR MORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...
All photos courtesy of Mee Kee, my sister....

2 comments:

Llanet said...

oh wow! look at those dishes they look so yummy!
I love chinese food(I am sure u already know that) and seeing this pictures are making me hungry... hehhe :P

Doreen said...

you are not the only one suffering, we are all drowned by jealously here.

Doreen